Options

Too much clothes

david-lowdavid-low Registered Users Posts: 752 Major grins
edited April 25, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
This family couldn't care less about spoiling the facade, however, good for my photography for being unique

284786430_jymbf-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,937 moderator
    edited April 25, 2008
    I like the composition of this a lot. I'm not sure I like the pink tint of the curtains, though. Don't know whether you were shooting at sunrise/sunset or if the WB is just off, but in either case, I think I would try to get a more neutral color and perhaps brighten the pic up a bit.

Cheers,
  • Options
    david-lowdavid-low Registered Users Posts: 752 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2008
    Richard wrote:
    I like the composition of this a lot. I'm not sure I like the pink tint of the curtains, though. Don't know whether you were shooting at sunrise/sunset or if the WB is just off, but in either case, I think I would try to get a more neutral color and perhaps brighten the pic up a bit.

Cheers,

Thanks for comments. Actually I toned down the rest of the images except the clothes to give more focus to it. Used Channel Mixer to give an unique nostagic look, though can be much improved.
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2008
    david-low wrote:
    This family couldn't care less about spoiling the facade, however, good for my photography for being unique

High rised living is sometimes not a choice, but a way of life.
    Gotta get that laundry dry somehow, wonder how they get on during the rainy season??

From the looks of all those bars on the windows,
    I don't want to get caught in a fire in that building.

We sometimes forget just how well off we are.

Good one David thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin