Sunpak 622 battery?????

illuminati919illuminati919 Registered Users Posts: 713 Major grins
edited April 25, 2008 in Cameras
Does anyone know what battery to use with this unit? I'm assuming I can use any kind of Quantum battery?

If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it, thanks.

Marko
~~~www.markoknezevic.com~~~

Setup: One camera, one lens, and one roll of film.

Comments

• illuminati919illuminati919 Registered Users Posts: 713 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2008
    bump !
    ~~~www.markoknezevic.com~~~

Setup: One camera, one lens, and one roll of film.
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2008
    Does anyone know what battery to use with this unit? I'm assuming I can use any kind of Quantum battery?

If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it, thanks.

Marko

Impatient are we????????

NO not just any quantum will work.....they make specific batteries for a specific cluster(type) of flashes............

I use a quantum 1 .....if you go to the quantum site they have every major brand and flash listed and corresponding battery......

I usually buy mine off Ebay (just make sure you get a working charger with it) and I try not to spend more than 20-$30 at the most....if it doesn't seem to hold a good charge...then it is off to All Pak Battery to have the cells changed out for around $30+tax.......I did get one off Ebay that was listed as not working at all and sent it in to Quantum and for $80 it came back like new....all in all that dead batter cost me 88.75 which is about 1/2 price of a new one.........or you could also look for a battery cluster that snaps on the front of the flash.....actually I have the "c" cell holder, the rechargeable battery cluster and quantums for each of my 622's and I have used the 622's on a stroboframe flash bracket and was very surprised that the battery holder (with 4 c cells) or the rechargable cluster did not seem to make it more difficult to work with.....very well balanced......I like the quantums just not the cable going from battery to flash........
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website