Options

Email Question

Crystal Clear PhotographyCrystal Clear Photography Registered Users Posts: 99 Big grins
edited April 25, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I've been having problems with my custum domain email
In my customizations my email me's are all reynolds@crystalclearphotos.com
when some people (not all..including me) click on my email link (I'm assuming in my footer) the email address gets redirected to reynolds@crystalclear.smugmug.com
Any idea why this is the case...a friend of mine tried to email me today and in never got through...she looked at the mailer "return to sender" email and the address listed was from my smugmug domain not my custom domain.

I've had problems in the past getting emails directly from smugmug because of this unexplained redirect of my email address. I just changed my login & notify email to one that works ...I had no idea it was involved in links too.

ok...I probably made it more confusing than it is...any idea why this is happening??? anyone else come accross this??
My domain is registered at active-domain.com (mainly for the custom email)
if i transfered it through godaddy @ smugmugdomains & got my email from them would it make a difference?
:rofl
~Crystal
www.crystalclearphotos.com
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by what takes our breath away"

Comments