Options

Old Town San Diego

CWSkopecCWSkopec Registered Users Posts: 1,325 Major grins
edited April 26, 2008 in Journeys
I took these shots the first full weekend after I got my camera...
I wasn't really sure what I was doing with the camera yet (hey, let's be honest I still have a lot to learn) but it was a fun day and I like how these 3 turned out...

1) An old wagon wheel in the courtyard of the largest house in Old Town
2422087651_e672ee5c29.jpg
2) Seeley Stable, now a museum of old carriages and early transportation modes...
2422902650_02ac5695dc.jpg
3) Not technically within Old Town, the Presidio overlooks it and this old mission has been turned into a museum....
2422089829_42b332f796.jpg

These were my favorites from the day, let me know what you think! All C&C are welcomed! I gotta learn somehow! :D

Thanks for lookin'!
~Chris
Chris
SmugMug QA
My Photos

Comments

• Options
    TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2008
    LOVE #3, great job on all three...!!!

wings.gif
    Aaron Nelson
  • Options
    swintonphotoswintonphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,664 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2008
    Nice shots! I like the 3rd one the best. Has great layers of lines and nice color. I LOVE old town in San Diego. My wife and I went there on our honeymoon 5 years ago. Great memories. Great food too!:D
  • Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2008
    I had a hard time picking between #3 or #2. But I chose #2 for its simplicity.
  • Options
    CWSkopecCWSkopec Registered Users Posts: 1,325 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2008
    Thanks for the great feedback, everyone!!

Old Town was one of my favorite places to visit with my little point and shoot, I'm not surprised at all that some of my favorite shots with the dslr are from there.

I seem to find something new and interesting every time I'm there. And I completely agree... the food can't be beat!! rolleyes1.gif

Thanks again!
    ~Chris
    Chris
    SmugMug QA
    My Photos