More Baby Shots

BriShayBriShay Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
edited April 28, 2008 in People
CC always welcomed - taken yesterday afternoon, this is Reese, she was very tired and grumby so i didn't get as many good shots as I typically do....but we did get a few.

You may not like the edit on this but me and the client both agreed on this one with a washed out look out of the others...
1-
285579857_WJ42c-L-2.jpg
2-
285582704_DxmNJ-L-1.jpg

3-
285573820_hA3Yi-L-2.jpg

5-
285576816_WJy3A-L-2.jpg

excuse the watermark, i am still trying to get it right on my site.

THanks for looking!
Shayna
I'm a Nikon Girl:tuesday
www.BriShayPhotography.com

Comments

• jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
  • shniksshniks Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    BriShay wrote:
    CC always welcomed - taken yesterday afternoon, this is Reese, she was very tired and grumby so i didn't get as many good shots as I typically do....but we did get a few.

THanks for looking!

#5 is ADORABLE.... well done..
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    Hi there!! How cute! Wonderful shots BriShay, love the vibrant colors clap.gif I would maybe pull down the midtones a bit, just so you get a bit more contrast ... Love #1 iloveyou.gif
  • RhinotheruntRhinotherunt Registered Users Posts: 363 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    BriShay,

I must be a fuddy dud... but I am not digging the PP on some of these. Like #1. Just my humble opinion... I do like the satuation in the last few!
    Ryan McGill

My Gear
  • urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    BriShay,

I must be a fuddy dud... but I am not digging the PP on some of these. Like #1. Just my humble opinion... I do like the satuation in the last few!
    15524779-Ti.gif

#1 not really working for me either...just too washed out/low contrast for my tastes. I do think #3 is the best, the skin tone looks best here compared to (edit; I can't see 4 either!) #5 (on the pink side). I think #2 is lovely, some midtone contrast could help immensely, but again these are all matters of taste!
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    I have to agree- they need a bit more contrast. But I love the composition of #3- and the colors could be amazing!

Side note: I can't see #4- no number, no photo, nothing... Seems like someone else commented something about #4! I wanna see too!

Great work! Fun stuff!
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    Cute pics....lovely colors. I guess I'm in agreement that the PP is over the top for my tastes (but I'm only me). The eyes are way overdone and really don't add to the softness of the rest of the frames. I do like the poses and comps. If your client is happy with them great!..that's what counts.
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • BriShayBriShay Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    thanks for taking a look everyone, comments and CC appreciated as always :)thumb.gif
    Shayna
    I'm a Nikon Girl:tuesday
    www.BriShayPhotography.com