Missing photo in 'popular' list

leebuleebu Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
edited April 28, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I've got a 'dead' photo appearing in my popular list. I went through and purged my site a week or so ago and rebuilt it with new images so I suppose it could be one of those old images but I presumed that even if one of those images was 'popular' that deleting the image would remove it from the popular list...

How do I go about resetting the popular list or at last removing an image? It is no longer on the site and if I click "see in library" it dumps me out to www.smugmug.com.

Sorry I can't show you the issue on the site (leebutlerphoto.com) but I don't want to activate that homepage module with that dead image there...

Thanks,
Lee Butler

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    leebu wrote:
    I've got a 'dead' photo appearing in my popular list. I went through and purged my site a week or so ago and rebuilt it with new images so I suppose it could be one of those old images but I presumed that even if one of those images was 'popular' that deleting the image would remove it from the popular list...

How do I go about resetting the popular list or at last removing an image? It is no longer on the site and if I click "see in library" it dumps me out to www.smugmug.com.

Sorry I can't show you the issue on the site (leebutlerphoto.com) but I don't want to activate that homepage module with that dead image there...

Thanks,
    Lee Butler
    Fixed.
  • leebuleebu Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Fixed.

Thanks!