Just a few candids from minigolf Saturday...

RhuarcRhuarc Registered Users Posts: 1,464 Major grins
edited April 29, 2008 in People
So I'm not normally one to just post up random candids that i take of people, but me and some friends went mini golfing the other day, and my friend Charlie and his son are real clowns. I got a few shots that I thought turned out pretty well. Keep in mind I did not have a flash or anything along, so...be nice! :D

286506087_H5cZH-M-2.jpg

286508261_wCmzX-M-2.jpg

3 - It's an "eyeball"!! Get it? LoL :huh :rolleyes
286503839_6SSfS-M-2.jpg

4 - "Fore"!!
286509821_yTcWh-M-2.jpg

5 - Father and Son - They were going to act like they were peeing, but at the last second Joe got scared and left his dad looking like an idiot! LoL
286499426_HK6Ad-M-2.jpg

6 - SUC
286498521_zg5uh-M-1.jpg

7 - Don't let it get away!!
286512766_EGrRT-M-2.jpg

8 - Like Father like Son!!
286514451_wLCea-M-1.jpg

9 - This didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it to, but overall it isn't too bad for a first attempt! (it is an animated GIF)
286499639_uCqJo-O-1.gif

10 - After a long day of minigolf it's time for a video game!!
286500245_iCthx-M-2.jpg

Thanks for looking! I realize these may not be interesting to someone who doesn't know these people, so...tough! LoL :D

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited April 29, 2008
    Rhuarc wrote:
    Keep in mind I did not have a flash or anything along, so...be nice!

The exposure looks fine to me. Looks like you had a fun day.

Cheers,
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2008
    Nicely exposed and processed shots. I bet they will love these captures of a fun day! I've never done an animated GIF before...may have to give it a try! mwink.gif
  • joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2008
    Love the POV of the first one. Love the animated gif. YOu did that in CS3?
  • RhuarcRhuarc Registered Users Posts: 1,464 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2008
    Richard wrote:
    The exposure looks fine to me. Looks like you had a fun day.

Cheers,

Thanks! It was indeed a fun day!
    saurora wrote:
    Nicely exposed and processed shots. I bet they will love these captures of a fun day! I've never done an animated GIF before...may have to give it a try!

Thank you! I described a little bit of how I did the gif below incase you are interested!
    joshhuntnm wrote:
    Love the POV of the first one. Love the animated gif. YOu did that in CS3?

Thank you! I did indeed do the animated gif in CS3. All I did was loaded all the shots into one file as different layers. Then I just used the Animation pane and added the same number of frames as how many shots there were. Then for each frame I just selected which layer I wanted to have visible. All the other layers for that frame were not visible. It's actually easier than I expected it to be! (I realize you didn't ask about all that, but I tend to ramble! :D )
  • joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2008
    Rhuarc wrote:

Thank you! I did indeed do the animated gif in CS3. All I did was loaded all the shots into one file as different layers. Then I just used the Animation pane and added the same number of frames as how many shots there were. Then for each frame I just selected which layer I wanted to have visible. All the other layers for that frame were not visible. It's actually easier than I expected it to be! (I realize you didn't ask about all that, but I tend to ramble! :D )

Thanks for helping me learn.
  • kitvankitvan Registered Users Posts: 243 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2008
    nice set! looks like you guys had a lot of fun :D

btw- is that Interbay?
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so."