Explosion

CWSkopecCWSkopec Registered Users Posts: 1,325 Major grins
edited April 30, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
OK, not really, but I just can't think of what else to call it!! Explosion just seems to fit!!

2450927344_61970b34c6.jpg

Took this this weekend while out camping in the desert with a group of friends. I had my camera on a tripod with the long exposure going when a buddy took a shot with his flash. I thought my shot was ruined for sure... but I love it!! I can't explain it, I just do!! :D

C&C are welcomed so fire away!! :thumb

~Chris
Chris
SmugMug QA
My Photos

Comments

• hschlessphotohschlessphoto Registered Users Posts: 207 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    very cool shot! and very smart idea when you took the picture right when your fried fired off the flash. i love long exposure shots and this is a great one!
    www.hankschlessphoto.com

Follow me on Instagram! @hankschlessphoto

Nikon D90, 85mm f/1.8, 18-70mm f/3.5, 70-300mm f/4.5, Nikon SB-800, MX-600 tripod
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2008
    CWSkopec wrote:
    OK, not really, but I just can't think of what else to call it!! Explosion just seems to fit!!

Took this this weekend while out camping in the desert with a group of friends. I had my camera on a tripod with the long exposure going when a buddy took a shot with his flash. I thought my shot was ruined for sure... but I love it!! I can't explain it, I just do!! :D

C&C are welcomed so fire away!! thumb.gif

~Chris

Ohhhh it does look like an explosion.... if you friend had not of moved it would have been more convincing, like the one who is sleeping he didnt move....... it's a pretty cool affect thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin