Splish Splash...

BriggieBriggie Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
edited May 1, 2008 in People
My cute little niece in the bath! :D

286147189_Bn8Pm-L.jpg
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

My Smug Gallery

Comments

• jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    Briggie wrote:
    My cute little niece in the bath! :D

286147189_Bn8Pm-L.jpg

Briggie!!!!

I know you know how to post a photo in the forum young lady!!!!mwink.gif

But whatever you have done.......we can't see it!!!
  • BriggieBriggie Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2008
    jeffreaux2 wrote:
    Briggie!!!!

I know you know how to post a photo in the forum young lady!!!!mwink.gif

But whatever you have done.......we can't see it!!!

oops.... my badness! had set ext. links to no!! hee hee... just checking if anyone would notice ;-)
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

My Smug Gallery
  • len20len20 Registered Users Posts: 105 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2008
    She's got great blue eyes. What would it look like to crop in real close? I wonder if her eyes would pop a little more?
    Canon 5d mii, Canon 50mm f/1.8, 35mm 1.4L, 70-200mm IS L
  • joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2008
    do you think the bubbles are fooling the exposure--as a snow shot would? Waht would it look like if the whole thing were brighter? Bubbles white, her face a little brighter.
    edited April 29, 2008
    hmmm.... i see what you mean! Let me play with that and get back to you!

My Smug Gallery
  • BriShayBriShay Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2008
    she is a cutie pie!
    Shayna
    I'm a Nikon Girl:tuesday
    www.BriShayPhotography.com
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2008
    I agree with josh. Give it a bump and you will also get more pop. Cute kid there....I am glad to see you posting in "people"!!!
    edited April 30, 2008
    jeffreaux2 wrote:
    I agree with josh. Give it a bump and you will also get more pop. Cute kid there....I am glad to see you posting in "people"!!!

thanks, Jeff! I'll give that a try... haven't been practicing in PS Elements for a while! I REALLY need to learn that thing!! ne_nau.gif

My Smug Gallery
    edited April 30, 2008
    This better?? I see what you mean by it needing a little pop!! Just the quick fix in Smugmug, but i does look better already! I was afraid it would get blown out, but not too bad for an auto fix!! :D

286147615_tPk9Y-L-1.jpg

Just realized that this is a slightly different pose, but taken only about 2 or 3 seconds apart, so same lighting...

My Smug Gallery
  • joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2008
    Briggie wrote:
    This better?? I see what you mean by it needing a little pop!! Just the quick fix in Smugmug, but i does look better already! I was afraid it would get blown out, but not too bad for an auto fix!! :D

286147615_tPk9Y-L-1.jpg

Just realized that this is a slightly different pose, but taken only about 2 or 3 seconds apart, so same lighting...

I like it. probably loosing some detail in the white of the bubbles, but the bubbles should be white, and the face looks better.
  • leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2008
    My eye is drawn to the criss cross of her hair beyond her right cheek.
    Growing with Dgrin

edited April 30, 2008
    leaforte wrote:

Well, it was a spur of the moment thing, so i just wanted to get her cute face amongst the bubbles... don't think I'll be cloning any of the hair out! Her mommy's happy with this one, and it will likely show up in some scrapbooking project soon! :D

My Smug Gallery
    edited April 30, 2008
    thanks for suggesting the pop thing, Josh & Len!... i keep thinking it's just my monitor! :D

My Smug Gallery
  • leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2008
    leaforte wrote:

Sorry. I forgot to say , the sideways look in the eyes, and smile, are brilliant. And I am sure mom LOVE"S this shot!
    Growing with Dgrin

edited May 1, 2008
    leaforte wrote:
    Sorry. I forgot to say , the sideways look in the eyes, and smile, are brilliant. And I am sure mom LOVE"S this shot!

Yeah, she's so much fun to photograph! A real cutie! How can you go wrong with eyes like that!! Glad you like it!

My Smug Gallery