Sales tracking

cunarder534cunarder534 Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
edited May 1, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Is there a way to see if anyone has bought any of my prints? I have a pro account, but do not make any profit. I know someone ordered a print, but in the pro section it list 0 sales. I'm wondering if people are buying prints if it might be worth it to start charging a little. :dunno

Comments

• Trish323Trish323 Registered Users Posts: 908 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2008
    Is there a way to see if anyone has bought any of my prints? I have a pro account, but do not make any profit. I know someone ordered a print, but in the pro section it list 0 sales. I'm wondering if people are buying prints if it might be worth it to start charging a little. ne_nau.gif

The best way I know how to track is to add a penney to the print amount. If you sell your prints at smugmug cost..they are not tracked. If you change the price they can be tracked in your pro sales.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2008
    Trish is 100% correct :) And, it's what we have in our Pro-Faq also thumb.gif

http://www.smugmug.com/help/pro-faq
  • mtophammtopham Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited May 1, 2008
    Thanks for asking this Cunarder, this is one of my questions that came up today.

Andy, the other question I had deals with a 7-day proof I set up on a gallery I ordered a test print from. I got the order confirmation, but nothing yet for proofing. Will this also not happen if the orders are not tracked because of being an "at-cost" sale? Thanks for your help.

Mike
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2008
    mtopham wrote:
    Thanks for asking this Cunarder, this is one of my questions that came up today.

Andy, the other question I had deals with a 7-day proof I set up on a gallery I ordered a test print from. I got the order confirmation, but nothing yet for proofing. Will this also not happen if the orders are not tracked because of being an "at-cost" sale? Thanks for your help.

Mike
    It won't be in proof delay unless you ordered it as a customer (pro priced print). So set for .01 over and order again thumb.gif
    http://www.smugmug.com/help/proof-retouch-replace
  • cunarder534cunarder534 Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2008
    Thanks for the help guys. Guess I didn't search long enough for my answer. Appreciate it though. thumb.gif