Options

Help - Gallery arrange gone wrong

JamesJWegJamesJWeg Registered Users Posts: 795 Major grins
edited April 4, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I have tried several things to no avail, any ideas?

James.
18933332-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2005
    Yeah, you can tell me what browser (seems to be IE) and version you are using and on what OS. Try shift refreshing, it may need a style sheet so it will move the box over.
  • Options
    edited April 4, 2005
    {JT} wrote:
    Yeah, you can tell me what browser (seems to be IE) and version you are using and on what OS. Try shift refreshing, it may need a style sheet so it will move the box over.
    IE 6 on XP, shift refresh = nada.

James.
  • Options
    edited April 4, 2005
    Does the same thing on another system with IE on XP, but works fine on FireFox on my mac, imagine that. rolleyes1.gif

Jame.s
  • Options
    edited April 4, 2005
    Also works correctly on firefox on the first XP system, screw it, I don't care anymore, just another reason to not use anything MicroSucks. I shoulda installed FF and tried it before I bothered posting.

James.
  • Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2005
    JamesJWeg wrote:
    ... but works fine on FireFox on my mac, imagine that.
    I actually use Safari ... ;)

At any rate, I just fired up my WinXP SP2 w/ IE6 and don't see a problem with your arrange gallery, or mine.

18934933-M.jpg

Not exactly sure what could be going on. But emptying your cache and restarting may help.
  • Options
    landrumlandrum Registered Users Posts: 285 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2005
    I had something goofy like that happen once. I realized that I was trying to rearrange a gallery when I had a 'sort by' preference set that opposed it. Once I changed the sort by option to 'position' then it stopped.

I don't know if the is the same thing or not, but I thought it may help.ne_nau.gif
    Laurie :smooch

www.PhotoByLaurie.com
  • Options
    edited April 4, 2005
    landrum wrote:
    I had something goofy like that happen once. I realized that I was trying to rearrange a gallery when I had a 'sort by' preference set that opposed it. Once I changed the sort by option to 'position' then it stopped.

I don't know if the is the same thing or not, but I thought it may help.ne_nau.gif
    Thanks, but nope, that's not it.

James.