Gallery pricing

firststring74firststring74 Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
edited May 2, 2008 in SmugMug Support
When exporting pictures from lightroom using the smugmug exporter, I find I cannot set the destination galleries pricing when I create a new gallery for the pictures. I have to go back into my smugmug and change it in the actual galleries. Am I missing something or is this the way it is?

Also is there a way to save pro pricing as a default so when you create a new gallery you don't have to select a previous galleries pricing to use?

Thank you!

Christina

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2008
    You can do all this when you create galleries via SmugMug, but the developer that made the lightroom plugin hasn't put this ability into the plugin, I'm sorry.

You can make your suggestion, here:

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=76934&highlight=lightroom+plugin

Thanks!
  • jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2008
    When exporting pictures from lightroom using the smugmug exporter, I find I cannot set the destination galleries pricing when I create a new gallery for the pictures. I have to go back into my smugmug and change it in the actual galleries. Am I missing something or is this the way it is?

Also is there a way to save pro pricing as a default so when you create a new gallery you don't have to select a previous galleries pricing to use?

Thank you!

Christina

I think you should be able to set your porfolio pricing and that will be used as the default pricing for any galleries you create that don't otherwise have pricing specified. Have you set anything for portfolio pricing?
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question