Options

Youth of the nation

ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
edited May 5, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
I have bin sitting here at my laptop all day and hours just fly by. This got me thinking on the situation that have bin growing the last years.
Internet is now my way of living. Not that i sit here 24/7 everyday but the way we "kids" use the internet today. Communitys, live chat program and all that. Takes a lot of time. But it´s a good way to keep in touch with people and organize what to do. Since everyone of my friends use internet on a daily basis. This is the way we talk to eachother. OFC we hook up and do things but it allmost allways starts here.

3 pic HDR, sigma 10-20 EX 4-5,6 @ 10mm f/11

288811023_KDeLx-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Chrissiebeez_NLChrissiebeez_NL Registered Users Posts: 1,295 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2008
    heh!

internet, mobile phone, internet banking, voip .. i'm not that old but i still remember doing without them.. going to the library for your information :D

think you have a great theme here but the message is not really strong. can you try another shot at this? thumb.gif
    Visit my website at christopherroos.smugmug.com
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2008
    Arvan wrote:
    I have bin sitting here at my laptop all day and hours just fly by. This got me thinking on the situation that have bin growing the last years.
    Internet is now my way of living. Not that i sit here 24/7 everyday but the way we "kids" use the internet today. Communitys, live chat program and all that. Takes a lot of time. But it´s a good way to keep in touch with people and organize what to do. Since everyone of my friends use internet on a daily basis. This is the way we talk to eachother. OFC we hook up and do things but it allmost allways starts here.

3 pic HDR, sigma 10-20 EX 4-5,6 @ 10mm f/11

You don't have much clutter, I do, gosh I have cables and leads all over the place rolleyes1.gif

The internet has made a huge difference in most peoples lives,
    including mine.

Without it, we would probably not communicated with as many people overseas as we do now.

I use it way more than I ever use the phone, gosh my last phone bill had exactly 2 phone calls registered on it :D

I am still waiting for the day when you don't need a land line to have the internet at a price that is affordable.

I know it is available now, but it's not cheap if your a heavy user.

...... I would never have picked your shot for a HDR Arvan,
    looks very natural in tones for an indoor shot.

Good shot thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2008
    I like the contrast of tech and ag (wood).
    Growing with Dgrin

• Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2008
    Man, this brings back some memories. Less hardward add glass. :D Michael
    Michael
  • Options
    B RockB Rock Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2008
  • Options
    ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2008
    B Rock wrote:
    Molotow eh? You write?

I just started..and i suck at it! =)
  • Options
    B RockB Rock Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2008
    cool stuff. I've been at it for about 3 years. Stay safe.