Options

Withdrawn: LNIB Gary Fong WhaleTail Reporter Kit

PineapplePhotoPineapplePhoto Registered Users Posts: 474 Major grins
edited May 7, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
Hey Guys,

Last week I bought a Gary Fong WhaleTail Reporter from B&H.
489587.jpg
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/489587-REG/Gary_Fong_WT_REPORTER_WhaleTail_Reporter_Flash_Diffuser.html

I decided to buy the studio version instead, so I need to part from this one. It also comes with the optional accessories kit including 4 gel filters and 2 extra sets of flaps (amber + crome).
495481.jpg
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/495481-REG/Gary_Fong_WT_KIT_R_Accessory_Kit_for_WhaleTail.html

It is an excellent flash diffuser, but most of the time I shoot studio, so I am getting the bigger version.

Either way, they are Like New in Box, never been used (other than 5-10 test shots).

I paid $127 to B&H for the kit and I am selling it for $107 (Shipping and Paypal fees included).

Shipping to CONUS. Paypal only.
Body: Canon 1D Mark II N | Canon 30D w/BG-E2 Flash: Canon 580EX II | Quantum T4d | Strobes & Monolights
Glass: Sigma 70-200 f2.8 | Sigma 20 f1.8 | Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM

Comments

• Options
    edited May 4, 2008
    Withdrawn.

I am sending it back to B&H.
    Body: Canon 1D Mark II N | Canon 30D w/BG-E2 Flash: Canon 580EX II | Quantum T4d | Strobes & Monolights
  • Options
    mmtorunommtoruno Registered Users Posts: 183 Major grins
    edited May 6, 2008
    I thought you were a sports guy??
  • Options
    edited May 6, 2008
    mmtoruno wrote:
    I thought you were a sports guy??

your point is?... ne_nau.gif

I am a part time rolleyes1.gif school photographer... I cover school days, sports, proms, beauty pageants, senior portraits, etc.
  • Options
    mmtorunommtoruno Registered Users Posts: 183 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2008
    your point is?... ne_nau.gif

I have read everywhere here, how you just do sports, sports, sports...headscratch.gif
    so when you mentioned you mainly do studio on this thread.. I was curious to know what sport shoots are done inside a studio...

In any event, more power to you bud thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited May 7, 2008
    mmtoruno wrote:
    I have read everywhere here, how you just do sports, sports, sports...headscratch.gif
    so when you mentioned you mainly do studio on this thread.. I was curious to know what sport shoots are done inside a studio...

In any event, more power to you bud thumb.gif

I am passionate about sports, maybe that is why? :D

either way, i get to shoot studio for seniors (formals and glamour) so I am looking at that diffuser for in-prompt-tu? shoots.