Options

Whatta Loom!

ridetwistyroadsridetwistyroads Registered Users Posts: 526 Major grins
edited April 6, 2005 in Holy Macro
Loved the lighting with this one.

18960398-L.jpg

The clarity of this old f1.8 50mm prime just astounds me. Iso 400, shutter was something near 8oth or so? Who knows. :D
"There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg

Comments

• Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2005
    I like your shot. That lens is going to be a definite for me. Its so cheap you have to have it.
  • Options
    JamesJWegJamesJWeg Registered Users Posts: 795 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2005
    Did you take that over at Van Wyck in the museum?

James.
  • Options
    edited April 6, 2005
    Humungus wrote:
    I like your shot. That lens is going to be a definite for me. Its so cheap you have to have it.
    It is a very very good lens to own. I wouldn't mind it being a little wider, but I can't hardly complain, as clear as it is.

Thanks!
    "There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg
  • Options
    edited April 6, 2005
    JamesJWeg wrote:
    Did you take that over at Van Wyck in the museum?

James.
    No, it's a real, working loom at the Folk Art Center, on the Blue Ridge Parkway (in Asheville).
  • Options
    JamesJWegJamesJWeg Registered Users Posts: 795 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2005
    No, it's a real, working loom at the Folk Art Center, on the Blue Ridge Parkway (in Asheville).
    Cool, not the one I was thinking of, I was asking because the one I was thinking of is run by a friend of mine.

James.