Options

Answer to Maki

NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
(from the other thread)
Maki wrote:
Nikolai, I have two requests if that's ok. Do you foresee the option of offline use? I mean, be able to download all your gallery structure info (like when SE connects) and allow drag & drop without being connected to the net. Then, when we're ready, we can upload?

This would be great for laptop users or when you have time to queue up the upload, but not actually upload. Closing SE loses all this information too, if not uploaded. This could also allow more time for caption entry etc.
I am considering this. Before I simply could not do it. Now with the local cache in place I theoretically can. Can't promise any particular ETA at this time, but I'll keep thinking about it.
Maki wrote:
And second, along with the offline option, it would be fabulous if we could customize individual gallery options too, and later upload to update. This is probably asking A LOT but I think it could save us a lot of time (as if you haven't saved us enough already!)
This is also a very valid suggestion going along the same lines. Also in the "dream pipes":-)
Maki wrote:
Thanks, and keep up the great work!thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif
You're welcome and thank you for using S*E!:wave

Cheers!:1drink
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• Options
    MakiMaki Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
    edited April 5, 2005
    Nikolai wrote:
    (from the other thread)

I am considering this. Before I simply could not do it. Now with the local cache in place I theoretically can. Can't promise any particular ETA at this time, but I'll keep thinking about it.

This is also a very valid suggestion going along the same lines. Also in the "dream pipes":-)

You're welcome and thank you for using S*E!wave.gif

Cheers!1drink.gif

clap.gif Thank you Nikolai! clap.gif
    I cannot express in words how much we appreciate your hard work ;)