Had to share: Got my Sigma 30mm f/1.4

TaDaTaDa Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
edited May 4, 2008 in Cameras
from Amazon for $308.00 brand new including shipping. This was one of the lenses direct from Amazon, not from another retailer. I called and asked what was wrong with this lens, and they told me that the box is too beat up for them to sell it as new, but that the box had never been opened. I will take a beat up box any day of the week for a $400 lens that they sell for $300. :clap
My Kit
Canon 5DII, Canon 7D
Canon Canon 24-70 f/2.8L, Canon 35 f/1.4L, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS II, Canon 85 f/1.2L II, Canon 500mm f/4 IS, Zeiss 21mm ZE
Speedlite 580ex II, Canon 430ex

Comments

• ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2008
    TaDa wrote:
    from Amazon for $308.00 brand new including shipping. This was one of the lenses direct from Amazon, not from another retailer. I called and asked what was wrong with this lens, and they told me that the box is too beat up for them to sell it as new, but that the box had never been opened. I will take a beat up box any day of the week for a $400 lens that they sell for $300. clap.gif

Congrats on the new glass! I just got a new body today so I'm probably equally as "bouncy" joyful as you are :):ivar