Marion Square, spring has sprung in Charleston

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited April 6, 2005 in People
I am trying to find photos to send to Kodak. Marion Square is right across from a gas station (waste of time), so I decided to try my luck by not showing any faces, therefore no releases needed.

18905896-L.jpg

Does the color look funny, the photo busy, etc.

They were mostly college kids. It got to the point where I didn't care if there were a few faces. But the dog's face is shaded.

18905902-L.jpg

Then the homeless couple at the gas station. His wife is in a wheelchair. Yes I have more photos of them, but didn't work them up.

18905802-L.jpg

I am working on cropping my birds to fit the tee tiny KPOTD screen. I will post them somewhere, maybe on other cool photos. They are worked up for KPOTD, not my idea of cropping.

ginger

Please suggestions, any help could be used. These are new photos. Most of the one at my site are private, if you remember any, etc.....
I do not plan on taking photos today. Two dr appts, and I am tired, haven't worked up the ones from the weekend, etc.
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2005
    I think you'd do better in this particular place in the "sweet light". Now that the days are longer, that should be fun to go get.
    If not now, when?
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2005
    Ginger I think by concentrating on not showing faces ( I CAN see the dogs face by the way) you've ended with less. Forget Kodak.. take your shots YOUR SHOTS.. start roamin girl iloveyou.gif:D
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2005
    I don't know guys, got some good back action going on in #2 :D
    Would like to see more of the Tat :lol

Thanks for sharing Ginger, and yeah shoot your own shots thumb.gif