PHOTO TITLES DID NOT UPLOAD with Drag and Drop....

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited May 5, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Titles have never shown up with photos uploaded with the Drag / Drop uploader........

I am probably doing something wrong.....after doing my pp'ing in either LR or PSCS and filing my work away in the "keepers" file to upload to SM...I view as a thumb and title each photo that a title pops into my head for (since I shoot the Raw/Jpg combo so I can title the raws I want to, this is done prior to PP'ing) ...others just have the camera number for each file......
nothing uploads....the title shows up as KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA on everything.......

How do I get the titles to upload with the photo as a title.....above I said they don't upload which is not 100% correct......if I clik the arrange button then the titles are there but not in the gallery pages:scratch

here is a link to a gallery and the very last 2 (Culvert in water and the rebar [which has a title of INCH WORM])I just uploaded for this thread.
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2008
    Are you using the IPTC Description field for your Captions? That's what we read. K-M wrongly puts their maker note there so unless you fill in the IPTC Description field for a caption, we'll see Konica Minolta and use that.
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Are you using the IPTC Description field for your Captions? That's what we read. K-M wrongly puts their maker note there so unless you fill in the IPTC Description field for a caption, we'll see Konica Minolta and use that.

Thanx Andy,

See I said I was doing something wrong.....nope I just right clik on the file name and hi lite rename and do so with photo title......so I now I need to do my titling while in PS and in the IPTC section.....ok will give that a try next go around of pp'ing I do in PS:D
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website