Options

Mackinac Island

jsmileyjsmiley Registered Users Posts: 222 Major grins
edited May 5, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
This is a photograph of the governors summer home on Mackinac Island. C and C always welcome.
MACKINA06-0043.jpg

Comments

• Options
    RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2008
    jsmiley wrote:
    This is a photograph of the governors summer home on Mackinac Island. C and C always welcome.
    MACKINA06-0043.jpg
    It's a nice house. However, the perspective is way off, it's overexposed by about 1 stop, and I feel that it is out of focus (or at least it seems that way on the screen.
    This isn't perfect, but it should give you an idea of the perspective fixing and contrast adjustment.
    289785652_6Arp8-L.jpg
  • Options
    jsmileyjsmiley Registered Users Posts: 222 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2008
    RogersDA wrote:
    It's a nice house. However, the perspective is way off, it's overexposed by about 1 stop, and I feel that it is out of focus (or at least it seems that way on the screen.
    This isn't perfect, but it should give you an idea of the perspective fixing and contrast adjustment.
    289785652_6Arp8-L.jpg

Thanks David.

Thanks for taking the time to look at the photograph and to comment. I like what you've done with it. I'am never quite sure on how far to push one.

On the subject of focus in the raw the sign below the flag is clearly readable. But you're rendition clearly pops.thumb.gif