Options

A way for me to add an image or two to a clients order?

MRudlandMRudland Registered Users Posts: 284 Major grins
edited May 5, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Okay, what I'm wondering is if there is a way I can add a couple of 4X6's to each order I get...a 4X6 stating "Thank you from About You Photography" type one and one that also states my copyright policy.

Michelle

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2008
    Hi Michelle, no there is not, I'm sorry to say :(
    Thank you print is something I'm trying to get done here, don't have a time frame though, yet.
  • Options
    edited May 5, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Michelle, no there is not, I'm sorry to say :(
    Thank you print is something I'm trying to get done here, don't have a time frame though, yet.

Laughing.gif I'll keep in it! I'd LOVE to have a copyright notice mailed out with each direct order from SM as well as a thank you.
    It would go a long ways towards eductaing our clients as well as protecting our work as photographers!

OR...is there anyway to get the address's orders are mailed to so that I can personally send them the notice?

Michelle
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2008
    MRudland wrote:
    Laughing.gif I'll keep in it! I'd LOVE to have a copyright notice mailed out with each direct order from SM as well as a thank you.
    It would go a long ways towards eductaing our clients as well as protecting our work as photographers!

OR...is there anyway to get the address's orders are mailed to so that I can personally send them the notice?

Michelle
    Michelle, you can (and should, IMO) be emailing them a thank you after each order - so include your copyright notice, with that, if you wish thumb.gif

The email addresses are in your pro sales, order detail page.
  • Options
    edited May 5, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Michelle, you can (and should, IMO) be emailing them a thank you after each order - so include your copyright notice, with that, if you wish thumb.gif

The email addresses are in your pro sales, order detail page.

I've thought about that, but I also want to give them something in hand. I'm strange I guess! Laughing.gif
    M