Options

Photo suggestions for Vienna, Austria?

KevinKalKevinKal Registered Users Posts: 246 Major grins
edited April 9, 2005 in Landscapes
Hello everyone,

I have made it to Vienna successfully and would like to know if anyone can recommend photo locations that might lend themselves to a bit of low-light photography. I spent last week in the Swiss Alps and will post a few pics and panos from the trip shortly, once they have been processed.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin K.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2005
    KevinKal wrote:
    Hello everyone,

I have made it to Vienna successfully and would like to know if anyone can recommend photo locations that might lend themselves to a bit of low-light photography. I spent last week in the Swiss Alps and will post a few pics and panos from the trip shortly, once they have been processed.

Thanks in advance,
    Kevin K.

bump
  • Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2005
    I have never been to Vienna so I can't help, but I am eager awaiting the shots.

I hear it's a beautiful city.
  • Options
    KevinKalKevinKal Registered Users Posts: 246 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2005
    Andy...
    Hi Andy,

Thanks for the bump (and thanks to GREAPER for the response - yes it is a beautiful city). Incidentally, I have been talking to Luben Solev regarding night shots in London, and he referred me to 3 stock photography websites: Corbis, Getty, Alamy. They have tons of pictures for inspiration, and I plan to use them to find a few nice spots here in Vienna. The weather is supposed to be a bit damp this week, but hopefully I will get out there one of these nights for a bit of fun.

Cheers,
    Kevin K.