Options

North Carolina Outer Banks

jsmileyjsmiley Registered Users Posts: 222 Major grins
Planning a trip to North Carolina this weekend actually I leave on Thursday. I will be attending a barbecue in williamston. I will arrive on Friday and leave Williamston Sunday headed toward Nags Head. My plans are as of now is to follow the Outer Banks South to Emerald isles. I have a list of lighthouses along this route but that's all.

Any must-see must shoot locations would be greatly appreciated. I'll have Sunday and Monday and this route is 327 miles long in two fairies.:scratch

Comments

• Options
    Joe MJoe M Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited May 6, 2008
    My two suggestions would be the harbor at Ocracoke and the little town of Beaufort.

You will take the ferry from Ocracoke to Cedar Island. You should then drive through or very close to Beaufort.

I haven't been to the Outer Banks in awhile. But if the wild horses are still there that can be a lot of fun.
    NC Retouched SmugMug Gallery

"Still of hand will never make up for emptiness of heart." -Rodney Smith
  • Options
    jsmileyjsmiley Registered Users Posts: 222 Major grins
    edited May 6, 2008
    Joe M wrote:
    My two suggestions would be the harbor at Ocracoke and the little town of Beaufort.

You will take the ferry from Ocracoke to Cedar Island. You should then drive through or very close to Beaufort.

I haven't been to the Outer Banks in awhile. But if the wild horses are still there that can be a lot of fun.
    Joe
    Thanks for the information I will add this to the must-do list. Wasn't aware of any wild ponies in North Carolina.thumb.gif