Options

Talk About Fast Service???

SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
edited April 7, 2005 in Cameras
Unnnnnnnnnbelievable :D

I just got a confirmation email this morning from a company website know as powerinnumbers.com.au ....talk about fast service :thumb

I read the email just 2 hours ago, and just this very minute my door bell rang and the courier was standing there with my order :lol4 how about that??

When I ordered my Canon 20D I ordered an extra Canon battery which cost me an extra $99 ......but at http://www.powerinnumbers.com.au I found the batteries for just $17 each, so I brought 2, all up with tax and delivery my entire order cost $47.85 delivered to my door :D which is less than half the price of a single Canon brand name battery.

Yup I'm a happy camper indeed :clap Skippy (Australia)
Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin

Comments

• Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2005
    Tks skip...ive been looking about for another 1 gig Cf card & extra 20D Batt before i get to yosemite.

Always good to use one someone else is happy with.thumb.gif
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2005
    I've Brought From them Before Gus
    Humungus wrote:
    Tks skip...ive been looking about for another 1 gig Cf card & extra 20D Batt before i get to yosemite.

Always good to use one someone else is happy with.thumb.gif
    They are situated in a suburb of Melbourne Gus, and I have brought items off them before, I have been looking at the prices of extra batteries, and the price of the ones that fit the Canon's have gone down, they are only about 3/4 of the power of the Canon Brand ones, but who cares if they are only $17 each??? compared to $99 ne_nau.gifclap.gif .

Hey.......... have you cleaned your sensor yet???
    If so what method did you choose to clean it with???

I just ordered a Sensor Brush from Canada today, figured that if I could get the sensor clean the brush would help when I'm travelling in America later in the year........... when are you off to USA ??
    I'm not going till August..... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2005
    Skippy wrote:
    Hey.......... have you cleaned your sensor yet???
    If so what method did you choose to clean it with???
    Thats what your shirt is for skip....

actually ive been avoiding anything to do with the subject.
  • Options
    NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2005
    I ordered an XDrive from powerinnumbers about a year ago. Service, price and delivery time (to Israel!) was excellent!

Highly recommended!

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts