Bluebells, Bluebells, everywhere!

Paul IddonPaul Iddon Registered Users Posts: 5,129 Major grins
edited May 11, 2008 in Landscapes
I went to a local beauty spot today to get pics (I hoped, managed 1) of dippers and wagtails, but there was such an abundance of bluebells it was amazing.

Here are a selection of the best images I managed at various parts of my 8 mile walk!

I used a Bas Relief filter in a layer in photoshop to give them a slightly different look. I hope you think it suits the scenery. It is a sort of "painterly" effect. This has helped the blues stand out much better than in the original processing.

The last image also has lots of wild garlic flowers at the right hand side.

blubellspano01basrelief03.jpg

blubellspano01basrelief02.jpg

blubellspano01basrelief.jpg

blubellspano01basrelief01.jpg

Paul.

Link to my personal website: http://www.pauliddon.co.uk

Comments

• canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2008
    Paul Iddon wrote:
    I went to a local beauty spot today to get pics (I hoped, managed 1) of dippers and wagtails, but there was such an abundance of bluebells it was amazing.

Here are a selection of the best images I managed at various parts of my 8 mile walk!

I used a Bas Relief filter in a layer in photoshop to give them a slightly different look. I hope you think it suits the scenery. It is a sort of "painterly" effect. This has helped the blues stand out much better than in the original processing.

The last image also has lots of wild garlic flowers at the right hand side.

Paul.
    Great series Paul. I am pleased to see you do not just rely on Macro as I move around too.
    Regards
    Bob
  • Paul IddonPaul Iddon Registered Users Posts: 5,129 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2008
    No Bob, not just Macro..

I do find landscape harder cos my area is blessed with buildings, not scenerey....

Paul.

Link to my personal website: http://www.pauliddon.co.uk