C&C my son please!

sanford tullissanford tullis Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
edited May 8, 2008 in Sports
My 8 year old son has "borrowed" his Mother's Cannon Powershot 560 and has been going to the races with me. Here is one of his shots from last night, could you let him know what you think. This is his second time at the track trying to take pics!!

291558575_vTLzE-XL.jpg

I can't get him on the track yet, He is content with shooting from the fence, but I think he is coming along very well. Thanks for looking and commenting
Capture memories one image at a time

Comments

• ZeeZee Registered Users Posts: 98 Big grins
    edited May 8, 2008
    Hey, it's a good start. It's a bit out of focus but, seeing that it's an 8 year old with a point and shoot trying to capture a flying motorcylcle, I'd say it's fantastic :D
  • TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2008
    Timing is perfect, following that action and being prepared to capture it is perfect, photographer is on his way up to the big time.

Dad, its time for a rebel, and big glass!!
    Aaron Nelson
  • sanford tullissanford tullis Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited May 8, 2008
    Timing is perfect, following that action and being prepared to capture it is perfect, photographer is on his way up to the big time.

Dad, its time for a rebel, and big glass!!

I am planning to hand my Rebel down to him; as soon as I get my D5. He says he isn't ready for the big glass yet though
    Capture memories one image at a time
  • PineapplePhotoPineapplePhoto Registered Users Posts: 474 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2008
    I am planning to hand my Rebel down to him; as soon as I get my D5. He says he isn't ready for the big glass yet though
    d5?

there is a good deal, buy 2 Canon 1Ds Mark IIIs for 14,000 :D
    Body: Canon 1D Mark II N | Canon 30D w/BG-E2 Flash: Canon 580EX II | Quantum T4d | Strobes & Monolights
    Glass: Sigma 70-200 f2.8 | Sigma 20 f1.8 | Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM