FS: Canon Xti w/ extras

jgoetz4jgoetz4 Registered Users Posts: 1,267 Major grins
edited May 24, 2008 in House of Canon
Morning Folks,
Since my 40D will be arriving today :barb I will be selling my Xti. It has about 15,500 clicks, give or take. Comes with the box, blank warranty card, all the accessories, an extra (3rd party) battery, wired remote and a 1 GB CF card. $425 shipped in the CONUS, or $410 local pickup in Bawlmor Hon.
Thanks for looking and have a good day :D
Jim...

Comments

• jgoetz4jgoetz4 Registered Users Posts: 1,267 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2008
    The group shot :D
    edited May 9, 2008
    Top side
    edited May 9, 2008
    The front
    edited May 9, 2008
    And finally, the rear...
    edited May 24, 2008
    FS (Again): Canon Xti w/ extras
    Good Afternoon Folks,
    Once again I am relisting my Canon Xti with the accessories, box, blank warranty, extra 3rd party battery, wired remote and 1 Gig CF card. The price is now $425 (was $450) shipped in the CONUS or $410 local pick. Here is the original link: http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=93256
    Thanks for looking and have a good day :D
    Jim...
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited May 24, 2008
    Hi Jim, no need to have 2 threads with links. I've merged the threads and edited the title for you (end result is the same, you're at the top of the forum and folks don't have to click to another thread to see the photos). I'd suggest editing your first post to make any price updates clear.

thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

edited May 24, 2008
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Hi Jim, no need to have 2 threads with links. I've merged the threads and edited the title for you (end result is the same, you're at the top of the forum and folks don't have to click to another thread to see the photos). I'd suggest editing your first post to make any price updates clear.

thanks,
    Good Evening Doc and Thank you thumb.gif
    Thats why yer the Doc. I did edit my original post to reflect the new price.
    Thanks again and have a good evening :D
    Jim...