Sales Deleted!!

Kevin GKevin G Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
edited May 9, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I had sales and money waiting to be paid...around $65 worth. I deleted the gallery of photos that the person had purchased from and it wiped out my sales. It says "you haven't made any sales" when I go to my sales page. The purchases from that gallery were made 6 months ago or more...

What's the deal? It is pretending like Smugmug doesn't owe me any money.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2008
    Kevin G wrote:
    I had sales and money waiting to be paid...around $65 worth. I deleted the gallery of photos that the person had purchased from and it wiped out my sales. It says "you haven't made any sales" when I go to my sales page. The purchases from that gallery were made 6 months ago or more...

What's the deal? It is pretending like Smugmug doesn't owe me any money.
    Hi Kevin, we don't roll that way deal.gif

If you earned money we pay it. This looks like a special case so would you please email us at our help desk thanks! we'll need to know the order numbers, or the client's email address so we can track these orders from 6 months ago. Thanks!
  • Kevin GKevin G Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited May 9, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Kevin, we don't roll that way deal.gif

If you earned money we pay it. This looks like a special case so would you please email us at our help desk thanks! we'll need to know the order numbers, or the client's email address so we can track these orders from 6 months ago. Thanks!

I know you don't roll that way.

I sent an email to the help desk. I don't have any order numbers but I can probably find the clients email.