Printing picture for owner only.

dshutterdshutter Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited May 10, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Pretty new to this forum and no success to find information by searching.

I really would like to know if it is possible for me (owner) to order prints while the printing function is turned off for the gallery. I am a power user and hope this feature is available.

Thanks.

Comments

• dshutterdshutter Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited May 9, 2008
    Nobody knows?
    Why cannot smugmug makes everything available to the owner? So any limitations applied to gallery will be only for viewers.
    dshutter wrote:
    Pretty new to this forum and no success to find information by searching.

I really would like to know if it is possible for me (owner) to order prints while the printing function is turned off for the gallery. I am a power user and hope this feature is available.

Thanks.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2008
    dshutter wrote:
    Why cannot smugmug makes everything available to the owner? So any limitations applied to gallery will be only for viewers.
    We'd love to be able to do this - right now, we can't make these things for logged in owner only, but they're on our engineers' list, we'd love to have it.

Thanks for telling us how important this is to you!
  • dshutterdshutter Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited May 10, 2008
    Thank you for working on it. We would love to see this added to already feature-rich site.
    Andy wrote:
    We'd love to be able to do this - right now, we can't make these things for logged in owner only, but they're on our engineers' list, we'd love to have it.

Thanks for telling us how important this is to you!