Barack Obama Event, UofO - 5-9-08

VizhonVizhon Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
edited May 11, 2008 in People
Alright... I'll go ahead and make a splash after being away from here a while. Come back to find changes in the works. Between contests and all.

Anyway, two days ago I got a personal invite in the email to a public event at UofO with Barack Obama. Pretty much, I was told the moment it was scheduled, so I was there well ahead of time, etc. Was still thousands of people ahead of me. I was not with the press.. Not sure I really woulda wanted to be the way they were packed, but I found two decent vantage points while I was there. This following photo was taken from the one I had to find to see Barack once he hit the stage. I like the angle better than the one they gave the press, and My view was on the same level, but I was shooting around tree branches.

292685542_cXTfd-XL.jpg

I invite criticism here. I invite comments in the gallery I am in still putting together. This was one of only two shots I took the time to process last night. I was 30 minutes late to my gaming group (RPGer) as was from the event. The rest have only just now finished their first batch passes through ACR before I start looking through them individually.

The Gallery is here but at the time of this posting, that is the only image there... More will probably trickle in over the next 2 or 3 days, as I have about 800 shots to go through.

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited May 11, 2008
    I like the composition. Nice capture.

Cheers,