Sick and tired of being photographed........

MarkjayMarkjay Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
edited April 7, 2005 in People
..... that's what I think this guys' expression is telling me when I photographed him. It was a thanksgiving festival and he was dressed up for the ocassion.
Could also be he just doesn't like his picture taken.... as we all know, not everyone is comfortable with photographers in front of their face :-)

All comments and critiques welcome and encouraged, especially since my candid skills are nowhere near where I'd like them to be at this stage in my photographic life :-(

Enjoy,
Markjay

12304797-M.jpg
Markjay
Canon AE1 - it was my first "real camera"
Canon 20D - no more film!

Comments

• DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2005
    What?
    Markjay wrote:
    ..... that's what I think this guys' expression is telling me when I photographed him. It was a thanksgiving festival and he was dressed up for the ocassion.
    Could also be he just doesn't like his picture taken.... as we all know, not everyone is comfortable with photographers in front of their face :-)

All comments and critiques welcome and encouraged, especially since my candid skills are nowhere near where I'd like them to be at this stage in my photographic life :-(

Enjoy,
    Markjay

12304797-S.jpg

Is he dressed up as for Thanksgiving? You just gotta love that twirly mustache though! I can think of a lot of things he might be thinking, Laughing.gif!