Thank you. :bow
All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2008
    Comment welcome, please. :D
    Thank you. bowdown.gif

Hi Antonio, the Church shot looks interesting but I really don't like that ball thing hanging from the ceiling doesn't really go with rest of the building does it :patch I like the twisted pillars look good.

I like the second shot of the rusted door, that steele door looks really thick.
    What is it the door to?

Two nice shots Antonio, the light looks good inside the Church too thumb.gif
    Thanks for sharing .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2008
    Skippy wrote:
    Hi Antonio, the Church shot looks interesting but I really don't like that ball thing hanging from the ceiling doesn't really go with rest of the building does it :patch I like the twisted pillars look good.

I like the second shot of the rusted door, that steele door looks really thick.
    What is it the door to?

Two nice shots Antonio, the light looks good inside the Church too thumb.gif
    Thanks for sharing .... Skippy :D
    Skippy, good morning.:D
    It is a pleasure to read these lines from you. Thank you.bowdown.gif
    The ball is just a speaker and I don't know - at least yet - how to remove it in CS3 - Its is very uggly beeing there I know, but it is there and I could not remove it at the moment of shooting.
    The columns are really portuguese and were created circa the XVI ths century with design based on ropes/cables from the boats. The boats that went all over the World ... They are kind of imitations of cables, do I make myself clear ? Hope so.:D
    The door is the entrance of the Church. The color is here for nothing indeed. I do have one photo in B&W witch looks better indeed.
    292809905_vpcHT-L.jpg
    On the other way I think the photo of the church is not very well. I want to go there and do it again. I am just waiting for a 5D to arrive - which is on the road now from Germany - to make a better photo with the 16-35 lens.
    I don't like the yellowish/orage halo on the roof.
    At the moment I didn't notice it but it is the light of a 500 watt projector just behind the altar.
    The photo needs also, an human figure.
    I want to refine this picture or make another one from another position, further the back.
    :Dthumb.gif
  • Options
    david-lowdavid-low Registered Users Posts: 752 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2008
    Yeah, I liked the twisted pillar too. You can't get it built same way these modern times.

Thnaks for sharing
  • Options
    Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2008
    david-low wrote:
    Yeah, I liked the twisted pillar too. You can't get it built same way these modern times. Thnaks for sharing

:Dbowdown.gif
    Wikipidia about this style.
    Jesus' Monastery of Setubal in Wikipedia (its photos have the speaker !!)

I was born some 150 meters far from this Church :D

:Dthumb.gif