Options

reprocess to add 'proof' watermark

winnjewettwinnjewett Registered Users Posts: 329 Major grins
edited April 7, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Is it possible to reprocess a gallery to add a 'proof' watermark. I haven't found one, but I really don't want to spend the better part of the next couple days reuploading all my images.

If this is not possible due to computer time constraints, I'd like to suggest a scheduled time late at night when the SM computers are otherwise sitting idle to perform tasks like this.

-w

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited April 7, 2005
    winnjewett wrote:
    Is it possible to reprocess a gallery to add a 'proof' watermark. I haven't found one, but I really don't want to spend the better part of the next couple days reuploading all my images.

If this is not possible due to computer time constraints, I'd like to suggest a scheduled time late at night when the SM computers are otherwise sitting idle to perform tasks like this.

-w
    With pro accounts it is in the drop down menu located underneath the images is where you will find an option to apply a watermark to the entire gallery. The option to turn on gallery watermarking when you upload you will find in customize gallery. And unless I missed something, according to the smugmug documentation on accounts I don't think the other levels of service offer this.

-don
  • Options
    winnjewettwinnjewett Registered Users Posts: 329 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2005
    Thanks, Don for this. The dropdown is just what I was looking for.
    -w
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited April 7, 2005
    winnjewett wrote:
    Thanks, Don for this. The dropdown is just what I was looking for.
    -w
    You are welcome.

-don