We bought some strawberries...
6666.jpg
--
Spasibo,
Yuri

Comments

• shatchshatch Registered Users Posts: 798 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2008
    There is a story in those eyes. This is another Yuri great capture. It has been fun to watch you move from amazing portraiture to more street shot. Are you enjoying the growing and learning experience? Do you still shoot a lot of portraits as well?
  • ladytxladytx Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2008
    Great job Yuri.
    LadyTX
  • ChatKatChatKat Registered Users Posts: 1,357 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2008
    Beautiful
    ladytx wrote:
    Great job Yuri.

Yuri - lovely image. There are many stories in the eyes and faces of the residents of Turkey. We were in Istanbul and Kushadasi last year. I could have taken 1000 images not only of the scenery but of the people as well and it would not have been enough. Thank you for sharing,
    Kathy Rappaport
    Flash Frozen Photography, Inc.
    http://flashfrozenphotography.com
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2008
    shatch wrote:
    There is a story in those eyes. This is another Yuri great capture. It has been fun to watch you move from amazing portraiture to more street shot. Are you enjoying the growing and learning experience? Do you still shoot a lot of portraits as well?

Spasibo, Shatsh!
    Yes, I still make portraits .. and like doing this ...
    And, if you'll look at my site (yuri.pautov.ru) you will see that I always made different photos - flowers and fruits (Dacha), reports (Events), Street photos, Cityscapes, Landscapes and so on. But photographing people...
    Its just another thing. Think that God gave me something inthis sphere... :-)
    I like it and people like the results...
    Thank you again,
    Yuri