Options

Ext link permission - Per photo?

PhilthyPhilthy Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited April 7, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Is this possible? I'd like to not allow ext linking of my images unless it's something I specifically want to post in a message somewhere or something. Without having to allow the ENTIRE gallery to be open. It seems like it should be a somewhat easy thing to implement in the drop down picture menu or batch picture menu. Or maybe it is and i'm just blind.

I know I could specifically create an open linking gallery and just copy the files to and from there.. But.. ugh. Messy.

Comments

• Options
    onethumbonethumb Administrators Posts: 1,269 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2005
    Philthy wrote:
    Is this possible? I'd like to not allow ext linking of my images unless it's something I specifically want to post in a message somewhere or something. Without having to allow the ENTIRE gallery to be open. It seems like it should be a somewhat easy thing to implement in the drop down picture menu or batch picture menu. Or maybe it is and i'm just blind.

I know I could specifically create an open linking gallery and just copy the files to and from there.. But.. ugh. Messy.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it's not possible. First time I can recall anyone asking, either.

Best bet is to do what you suggest, create a gallery that allows linking and stick those photos in there.

Sorry!

Don