Opinions?

JBHotShotsJBHotShots Registered Users Posts: 391 Major grins
edited May 17, 2008 in Sports
I'm wondering what everyone else thinks. I think this is pretty nice, but I definitely need some other opinions.

Original
295423226_S5jfj-L.jpg

Fractalius
295422765_nfbbc-L.jpg
Jamie
JBHotShots.com
Facebook
7DII w/Grip, 50D w/Grip, 24-70/2.8L, 70-200/2.8L, 85/1.8, 50/1.8, Rokinon 8mm FE 3.2, 580EXII 430EX

Comments

• HirschHirsch Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited May 16, 2008
    Well, you know what they say about opinions....:D

In mine, I'm not much of a fan of the effect as a stand alone shot. It might be cool incorprated into a poster or autograph card. I would much rather just see the original with the same crop.
  • JBHotShotsJBHotShots Registered Users Posts: 391 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2008
    Hirsch wrote:
    Well, you know what they say about opinions....:D

In mine, I'm not much of a fan of the effect as a stand alone shot. It might be cool incorprated into a poster or autograph card. I would much rather just see the original with the same crop.

I agree, I would use this for the Hero Cards. Thanks.
    Jamie
    JBHotShots.com
    Facebook
    7DII w/Grip, 50D w/Grip, 24-70/2.8L, 70-200/2.8L, 85/1.8, 50/1.8, Rokinon 8mm FE 3.2, 580EXII 430EX
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Major grins Bournemouth, UKPosts: 0 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2008
    I think this affect would look best if you had several cars in the shot and you took the lead car and gave it the frat affect, make it look as though it is morping into something else

As your picture stands its a nice affect but it does nothing to the picture (the big section of sky to the rear of the car does not help)

Tim
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2008
    car is too centered...needs to be going some where (more to the right) or coming from some where (more to the left).....and yes that huge blank piece of sky doewsn't help at all.............

it is a nicely focused shot.....

The fract. effect, Iwill agree would work better on the lead car of a pack....
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,009 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2008
    unanimous :D
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/