Question and Compliment

DJTDJT Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins
edited May 16, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
First... I read LPS all over the place, yet I have NO clue to what LPS stands for. help? nvm - I figured it out by lurking and clicking an Andy Link.

Second... Contests look fun and the prizes on the current one with 100.00 towards B&H Photo - COOOOOOOOL! My compliments are for the prizes and what it takes to get a contest started.

Didn't know there were prizes :clap Is there a class on lurking, I need to learn to lurk better? nvm on this one too.... the Andy Link I clicked was in Lurking 101 started by Andy. :rofl

Comments

• anwmn1anwmn1 Registered Users Posts: 3,469 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2008
    DJT wrote:
    First... I read LPS all over the place, yet I have NO clue to what LPS stands for. help? nvm - I figured it out by lurking and clicking an Andy Link.

Second... Contests look fun and the prizes on the current one with 100.00 towards B&H Photo - COOOOOOOOL! My compliments are for the prizes and what it takes to get a contest started.

Didn't know there were prizes clap.gif Is there a class on lurking, I need to learn to lurk better? nvm on this one too.... the Andy Link I clicked was in Lurking 101 started by Andy. rolleyes1.gif

Just forget about LPS. It was last years contest and no more.

As for lurking- use the search option to look for subjects. There is a lot of information already out on the site.

Try to be pleasant but realize someone will offend you at some point.

Have fun and show your work!
    "The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"

Aaron Newman

Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion
  • TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2008
    last photographer standing
    Aaron Nelson