B&W Prints Via Smug Mug

kris10kris10 Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
edited May 17, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I looked around the site and didn't see this question or anything like it so I'm going to go ahead and ask. Maybe it'll help others too. :D

I've never ordered prints from Smugmug. :dunno I tend to be a creature of habit and have just stuck with my regular lab. I have found that it seems to be much easier to order from Smugmug but I had a question before I do so. The lab that I regularly use requires me to order color prints seperately from B&W prints because they use true B&W paper on those and all orders have to be on the same paper. I started an order a little while ago and have both color and B&W in my cart so far. I don't want pink, green or blue casted B&W's and am a huge whiner when that happens. :cry Is this automatically controlled by Smugmug in the order process so when I do order, no matter whether it's color or B&W, that won't happen?

I'm really nervous to be ordering a large set of wedding prints for a client not knowing that...so...I'm going to hold on my order until you wizards here at DG can help me out on this maybe goofy question. :thumb I didn't see anything about it in Smugmug help either.
* My Mug *

~ * ~ Mothers of teens now know why some animals eat their young ~ * ~

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2008
    Print your BWs True Color thumb.gif
    If you wish, we can review them first for proper exposure, sharpening.
  • kris10kris10 Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Print your BWs True Color thumb.gif
    If you wish, we can review them first for proper exposure, sharpening.
    Well that sure sounds easier than having to make two seperate orders. Thanks Andy! mwink.gif

**EDIT** - Just thought of another question. Which should I select if I have some selective coloring?
    * My Mug *

• AnneMcBeanAnneMcBean Registered Users Posts: 503 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2008
    kris10 wrote:

**EDIT** - Just thought of another question. Which should I select if I have some selective coloring?

True color. thumb.gif

-Anne
    Support Hero
  • kris10kris10 Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2008
    AnneMcBean wrote:
    True color. thumb.gif

-Anne
    Support Hero
    Cool! That's what I chose. Thanks Anne! Can't wait to see how these prints turn out for my first smugmug order!
    * My Mug *