Help Me Pick Two Pictures

VycorVycor Registered Users Posts: 386 Major grins
edited May 17, 2008 in Landscapes
So im submitting two photos to some photography contest here on LI (thanks to a fellow dgrinner who lives in the same town as me)... anyway the themes like long island waters/oceans, i forgot exactly something to do with our oceans/beaches/etc...

can you guys help me pick two photos, which two outta my online gallery do you think i should submit... sorry for not putting pics IN the thread, didnt want it two pages long of pics.

Deadlines tuesday, so im gonna try and submit them tomm sometime to get printed, so they are ready by tuesday:

http://adamdaley.com/photostand/index.php?page=archives

Comments

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2008
    Wow...you made this hard. So many to choose from headscratch.gif

I made my picks. I remember you posting this one before or I saw it on your site...Stormy Snack Shack. Love that photo thumb.gif

My second pick is Stormy Water....only you have some dust bunnies that you can easily clone out.

Good luck and let us know how you did.
  • mrlassitermrlassiter Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
    edited May 17, 2008
    Vycor wrote:
    So im submitting two photos to some photography contest here on LI (thanks to a fellow dgrinner who lives in the same town as me)... anyway the themes like long island waters/oceans, i forgot exactly something to do with our oceans/beaches/etc...

can you guys help me pick two photos, which two outta my online gallery do you think i should submit... sorry for not putting pics IN the thread, didnt want it two pages long of pics.

Deadlines tuesday, so im gonna try and submit them tomm sometime to get printed, so they are ready by tuesday:

http://adamdaley.com/photostand/index.php?page=archives

Okay I second the vote for Stormy Snack Shack, but I like Argyle Waterfall as the second... very nice photos...
  • VycorVycor Registered Users Posts: 386 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2008
    I decided to go with the stormy snack shack and stormy waters, thanks for the input folks... we'll see how well i do, and what the competition is like.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2008
    Vycor wrote:
    I decided to go with the stormy snack shack and stormy waters, thanks for the input folks... we'll see how well i do, and what the competition is like.

Good Luck....Wish you well.....Hope you come away with a winner out of your two choices.

They are nice photos, but so were the others. Let us know how you do.

Again...Best of Luck....We are cheering you on clap.gif