Dance till you DROP! (trying to share the youthculture from sweden)

ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
edited May 20, 2008 in People
Club aqua is a club that put a huge ammount of time focusing on the hardest electronic music that is out there today. Genres like Hardstyle and hardcore is most common. With volume over 100 decibel and a nice lasershow and some strobes..This is the paradise for every electronic hardhead out there!

Allthough it can´t keep up with them hughe events in amsterdam (nl)

the 15th of may was my firends 23 birthday..And what better way to cheer him up then Club aqua..That night they invited the dutch duo SHOWTEK wich is very very famous within hardstyle.

I brought my camera. 20D, 430EX and i took the last photos ever with my 10-20 mm sigma.

298406057_f5d68-XL.jpg

298406143_jxLQU-XL.jpg

298406213_G5ETD-XL.jpg

298406285_RMkrR-XL.jpg

I think this gives you guys a taste of how we do it in sweden =)

Comments

• ladytxladytx Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2008
    Nice shots here. Thanks for sharing. My father is Swedish. Now I can see a little of what goes on there! Have always wanted to visit. Have some distant relatives there.
    LadyTX
  • ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2008
    Thanx for taking some time to actually write something.. The point of forums? =)

I think you should visit sweden..It´s rather unique in many ways and nothing beats swedish summer if the weather is nice..It´s perfect!
  • NeilLNeilL Registered Users Posts: 4,201 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2008
    Nice shots, Arv. Wish I could see the EXIFs. How did you get the focused lighting in #1, 3, 5, 6? Was it an overhead spot in the venue? Anyway, I like that & the colors, also the WA looks v good!

Neil
    "Snow. Ice. Slow!" "Half-winter. Half-moon. Half-asleep!"

http://www.behance.net/brosepix
    edited May 18, 2008
    I used an external flash =) But there are strobes in the roof so i might just pressed the trigger at a perfect time.
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2008
    Arvan....did you turn off your external links???? I can't see any of your shots. headscratch.gif
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2008
    saurora wrote:
    Arvan....did you turn off your external links???? I can't see any of your shots. headscratch.gif

ME EITHEReek7.gifscratch:cry:cry:cryne_nau.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

edited May 20, 2008
    Ohh sorry guys =)

Im doing some serious construction work on my smugmug so...Stay tuned! im uploading the pictures asap!
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2008
    a good set!!thumb.gifbowdown.gifclap Just remembr to make sure you do not get that lazer into your lens......even tho it is a LOW powered lazer it is still a lazer and coherent light can easily damage your eyes, especially coming thru your lens.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website