A change of heart

shatchshatch Registered Users Posts: 798 Major grins
edited May 19, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
Shot a couple this morning. These are straight out of the camera. Which do you like best...or should I keep shooting. I had one other idea after I downloaded this set. Have a third face in the middle in prayer and the title could be "Repentance"

Thanks for looking and your comments

1)
296571318_jiDNV-L.jpg

2)
296571467_W3uQt-L.jpg

3)
296571635_4aRaQ-L.jpg

Comments

• The Curious CamelThe Curious Camel Registered Users Posts: 943 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2008
    These are fantastic. I really like the first one best. I think it conveys your title best. It could be titled torn. Whatever you decide I think they are all fabulous.

Peace, gail

Oh what about them both facing the same and as the good guy is moving forward he because more pleasant to see? Make sense?
  • colfraglesscolfragless Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2008
    I like 2nd one the best...Like beeing able to see all 3 images.... very kool shot
    A Day where One can Spend all day doing something they Love is a wonderful day in deed... ~sparky~

Sparkyphotography.net
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2008
    Oh my this is splendid i like all of them but if i have to chose one that will be 1st
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • shatchshatch Registered Users Posts: 798 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2008
    Ulrich wrote:
    #1 is a hit, and i like your after thought idea too, so do that!!

i really like the red on one side, maybe some blue glow on the other?

the motion makes it look like smoke...cool...

dont like the lower right distrations....

Thanks for the detailed feedback. These were all self-portraits while the kids were still in bed this morning. It was kind of fun to mentally put it together then do the actual shoot.
    edited May 17, 2008
    These are fantastic. I really like the first one best. I think it conveys your title best. It could be titled torn. Whatever you decide I think they are all fabulous.

Peace, gail

Oh what about them both facing the same and as the good guy is moving forward he because more pleasant to see? Make sense?

Hi Gail! How have you been? Thanks for taking time to provide feedback. I like your additional idea as well. I think I ran out of time to reshoot though.

Take care
    edited May 17, 2008
    I like 2nd one the best...Like beeing able to see all 3 images.... very kool shot

Thank you for your comments. Each photo has such a different feel to me. I'm thinking I may blend a couple of them together to get a different look yet. headscratch.gif
    edited May 17, 2008
    Oh my this is splendid i like all of them but if i have to chose one that will be 1st

Hi Awais,
    Thanks for your thoughts. Yours were similar to mine, but none of them is exactly a home run. I guess that is what Post Production is for.
    edited May 17, 2008
    shatch wrote:
    Hi Gail! How have you been? Thanks for taking time to provide feedback. I like your additional idea as well. I think I ran out of time to reshoot though.

Take care

No matter number one is awesome.

I do keep up with your words of wisdom for living higher. Love it. Really uplifting. How am I doing? Can't complain. Nice to see you again on here.
    Good luck.

Peace, gail
    edited May 17, 2008
    No matter number one is awesome.

I do keep up with your words of wisdom for living higher. Love it. Really uplifting. How am I doing? Can't complain. Nice to see you again on here.
    Good luck.

Peace, gail

Thanks for keeping in touch with "Living Higher". Do you find it inspiring? I'm working on a new entry now called Doing vs. Becoming which I am very excited about.

Anyway...here is my entry after post and blending two of the above photos.

Thanks again for your comments.

296661329_b6wqT-L.jpg
    edited May 17, 2008
    shatch wrote:
    Thanks for keeping in touch with "Living Higher". Do you find it inspiring? I'm working on a new entry now called Doing vs. Becoming which I am very excited about.

Anyway...here is my entry after post and blending two of the above photos.

Thanks again for your comments.

296661329_b6wqT-L.jpg

Very inspiring. The candor that you use when sharing experiences and feelings are what makes "Living Higher" a goal everyone would want .

Awesome entry.

Good luck to you my friend. The look of contentment and peace says it all.

Peace, gail

Ps. I bet that little one is growing up fast.
    edited May 17, 2008
    Very inspiring. The candor that you use when sharing experiences and feelings are what makes "Living Higher" a goal everyone would want .

Awesome entry.

Good luck to you my friend. The look of contentment and peace says it all.

Peace, gail

Ps. I bet that little one is growing up fast.

Did I tell you we just added number 6 a few weeks ago? I don't think I told anyone. Part of the reason I've been away from DGRIN. Little girl is doing great and the other kids are sooo supportive and helpful.
    edited May 17, 2008

wings.gifwings.gifwings.gif A really big Congratulations Dad. Hope Mom is doing well.wings.gifwings.gifwings.gif

A very happy announcement indeed.:D

Peace, gail
  • pemmettpemmett Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2008
    shatch wrote:
    Did I tell you we just added number 6 a few weeks ago? I don't think I told anyone. Part of the reason I've been away from DGRIN. Little girl is doing great and the other kids are sooo supportive and helpful.

Congrats on the good news. One more to go before you've got the perfect seven :D Sounds like you've got a wonderful family there. Take care.

Cheers/Peter
    "Take a moment to capture a memory that will last forever"
    My images | My blog | My free course
    edited May 19, 2008
    pemmett wrote:
    Congrats on the good news. One more to go before you've got the perfect seven :D Sounds like you've got a wonderful family there. Take care.

Cheers/Peter

Hey thanks Peter. How are thing in the Philippines?

BTW, like your entry.