Photo Time Line

sroberts1519sroberts1519 Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
edited May 19, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I recently removed the password from a gallery, but it still does not show up on the Time Line (on find page). I checked the date/time on the photos (in the gallery), and they have the correct date. Also, when I log into the website, the photos appear in the time line.

Is this because the "search" database has not been updated yet? If so, how long does it take to be updated?

Or, is it because of something else?

Thanks
Shawn

Comments

• sroberts1519sroberts1519 Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited May 18, 2008
    Well, after a few hours, the timeline was updated. I guess I was just not patient enough.
    Shawn
    I recently removed the password from a gallery, but it still does not show up on the Time Line (on find page). I checked the date/time on the photos (in the gallery), and they have the correct date. Also, when I log into the website, the photos appear in the time line.

Is this because the "search" database has not been updated yet? If so, how long does it take to be updated?

Or, is it because of something else?

Thanks
    Shawn
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2008
    Well, after a few hours, the timeline was updated. I guess I was just not patient enough.
    Shawn
    Yup, this stuff has to be re-indexed and so in that regard, you have to give us a little bit of time :)