Options

ZoomBrowser Ex

canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
edited May 18, 2008 in Finishing School
Today I used my Canon400D and as always I shoot in Raw. When I put photos onto my computer I use ZoomBrowser Ex. and my images are sent to My Pictures folder. After I have done the necessary saving and delete the photos from My Pictures my ZoomBrowser Ex is automatically deleted. What I want to know is. Is it at all possible to put previous saved Raw photos which I have taken with my 40D onto ZoomBrowser Ex and if so I would appreciate if someone could tell me how I go about doing it.
Because when I put photos onto my computer having used the 40D I use Digital Photo Professional. I hope I have made myself clear.
Regards
Bob

Comments

• Options
    ChatKatChatKat Registered Users Posts: 1,357 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2008
    Directory Tree on the left
    I am assuming you are using a PC and not a Mac.

All you need to do is find the file folder where your photos are,
    Open Zoombrowzer.
    On the left of the screen is an arrow about half way down the side of the monitor. CLick that and the directory tree for you computer will be there.
    Find the directory with the photos in it that you want to see or edit, click there and you are ready to do what you need/want to do.

Hope that helps. Click the arrow if you want the image full screen.
    canon400d wrote:
    Today I used my Canon400D and as always I shoot in Raw. When I put photos onto my computer I use ZoomBrowser Ex. and my images are sent to My Pictures folder. After I have done the necessary saving and delete the photos from My Pictures my ZoomBrowser Ex is automatically deleted. What I want to know is. Is it at all possible to put previous saved Raw photos which I have taken with my 40D onto ZoomBrowser Ex and if so I would appreciate if someone could tell me how I go about doing it.
    Because when I put photos onto my computer having used the 40D I use Digital Photo Professional. I hope I have made myself clear.
    Regards
    Bob
    Kathy Rappaport
    Flash Frozen Photography, Inc.
    http://flashfrozenphotography.com
  • Options
    canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2008
    ChatKat wrote:
    I am assuming you are using a PC and not a Mac.

All you need to do is find the file folder where your photos are,
    Open Zoombrowzer.
    On the left of the screen is an arrow about half way down the side of the monitor. CLick that and the directory tree for you computer will be there.
    Find the directory with the photos in it that you want to see or edit, click there and you are ready to do what you need/want to do.

Hope that helps. Click the arrow if you want the image full screen.

Thanks Kathy absolutely first class. Thank you very much for your time and kind help.
    Regards
    Bob