Options

got my wisdom teeth out today

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited April 1, 2004 in People
3190084-M.jpg

all four of them. sigh. my face feels like a balloon! i'm living on milkshakes for the next 24 hrs :thumb

:andy

Comments

• Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,696 moderator
    edited March 31, 2004
    andy wrote:
    3190084-M.jpg

all four of them. sigh. my face feels like a balloon! i'm living on milkshakes for the next 24 hrs thumb.gif

:andy
    You have my sympathy....... Milkshakes may be required for more than 24 hourssad.gif
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2004
    Bummer...sorry to hear it, andy. Say...if that's an oral surgeon, what's he doing with a mirror and pick?
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    SeamaidenSeamaiden Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2004
    Mine, too. Although, having had two of my wisdom and four bicuspids pulled in my lifetime, I must admit that nothing was as bad as my root canal a few months ago. Three hours of pure HELL, it was.

Come to think of it, I might actually take being bitten by a rattlesnake again over that root canal thing.. ('cept they'll never give me anti-venin again.. maybe that's not such a good idea.. ne_nau.gif )
    Youth and Enthusiasm
    Are No Match For
    Age and Treachery
  • Options
    edited March 31, 2004
    this was my dentist from 2 wks ago )
    fish wrote:
    Bummer...sorry to hear it, andy. Say...if that's an oral surgeon, what's he doing with a mirror and pick?

i didn't take my camera today ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2004
    andy wrote:
    i didn't take my camera today ne_nau.gif
    ahhhh...so you fed us a fake foto to mislead us, huh? eek7.gif
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2004
    I'm sorry to be the one to announce that Andy is banned for unethical conduct. To whit, the posting of photographs under false pretenses.

In order to gain reinstatement, Andy must post a shot of a bloody tooth root. Or, at a minimum, a nice macro shot of the big hole in his gums.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    edited April 1, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    I'm sorry to be the one to announce that Andy is banned for unethical conduct. To whit, the posting of photographs under false pretenses.

In order to gain reinstatement, Andy must post a shot of a bloody tooth root. Or, at a minimum, a nice macro shot of the big hole in his gums.

bowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gif no please don't ban me! hehehe

sorry, no gruesome pics. i left the camera at home yesterday. i'm all better now, this guy was goooooood. he even called last night at 930pm to see how i was doing. i thought that showed class.

aw