Moving Forward Concept

achambersachambers Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
edited May 21, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
Out Of The Mud

297472357_s2xzZ-L-1.jpg
exif

297480403_ffFqm-L-1.jpg
exif

Since 'Mudtography' seems to be what puts lenses on the table I thought I would submit some 'mudslinging' photos.

I'm looking for feedback; is this the way I should go? If so, which picture do you think best gets the theme across? Or, is this the wrong way to go?
Alan Chambers

www.achambersphoto.com

"The point in life isn't to arrive at our final destination well preserved and in pristine condition, but rather to slide in sideways yelling.....Holy cow, what a ride."

Comments

• NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2008
    I love the first one, the blue color complimenting the photo. It certainly fits the theme!thumb.gif Nice shot.
    achambers wrote:
    Out Of The Mud

297472357_s2xzZ-L-1.jpg
    exif

exif

Since 'Mudtography' seems to be what puts lenses on the table I thought I would submit some 'mudslinging' photos.

I'm looking for feedback; is this the way I should go? If so, which picture do you think best gets the theme across? Or, is this the wrong way to go?
  • shatchshatch Registered Users Posts: 798 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2008
    This looks like it was a great event. This series of photos would have been fun to have seen in a "drag the shutter with rear curtain sync flash". I believe the first fits the theme the best. Fun photos.
  • achambersachambers Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2008
    Thank you for the input. You're right Satch dragging the shutter would give a better feeling of motion, I'll try that at this weeks event.
    Alan Chambers

www.achambersphoto.com

"The point in life isn't to arrive at our final destination well preserved and in pristine condition, but rather to slide in sideways yelling.....Holy cow, what a ride."