SOLD: LNIB Rebel XTi body + Grip + Battery

DizzleDizzle Registered Users Posts: 240 Major grins
edited May 20, 2008 in House of Canon
Up for grabs is a like new Canon Rebel XTi DSLR camera body (black). NO LENS!

This body has approx 4500 actuations on the shutter, is in like new condition and has been babied. I am upgrading and don't need the additional body.

Included will be everything that came in the box including the original box (manuals, software, strap, cables, charger, warranty card). Also included is a spare battery and battery grip. I also have the XTi Field Guide book to toss in as well.

Will part if I have buyers for both the body and grip. Currently have a local guy interested in the grip.

If I get the full asking price I will toss in a brand new 2GB Compact Flash card.

$550 shipped + 3% Paypal
Dizzle
DeNic Photography | Portfolio | Group Blog
Canon 50D | 50 1.8 | 17-50 2.8 | 70-200 4L

Comments

• DizzleDizzle Registered Users Posts: 240 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2008
    Dizzle wrote:
    Up for grabs is a like new Canon Rebel XTi DSLR camera body (black). NO LENS!

This body has approx 4500 actuations on the shutter, is in like new condition and has been babied. I am upgrading and don't need the additional body.

Included will be everything that came in the box including the original box (manuals, software, strap, cables, charger, warranty card). Also included is a spare battery and battery grip. I also have the XTi Field Guide book to toss in as well.

Will part if I have buyers for both the body and grip. Currently have a local guy interested in the grip.

If I get the full asking price I will toss in a brand new 2GB Compact Flash card.

$550 shipped + 3% Paypal

SOLD!!!
    Dizzle
    DeNic Photography | Portfolio | Group Blog
    Canon 50D | 50 1.8 | 17-50 2.8 | 70-200 4L