Remember film?

ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
edited September 8, 2008 in Sports
I got some great coments on these from the team:

287742878_rg7hW-L.jpg

They all think film is such a novel idea!

287740146_BDKa8-L.jpg

I didn't have the heart to tell them it was PS!

288158608_wpDyE-L.jpg

They cannot figure out how I shoot both film and digital from my same camera!

Z
It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2008
    Wow... i love the exposure in the first one mate.

I met a traveller in a photographic shop in town here on saturday & they bought the last lot of polaroid film in stock & the bloke behind the counter said they wont be getting any more in. I though about that for quite some time getting my head around what that film did for so many people world wide with all those dorky 70's photos of mullets .. stripped nylon shirts..big collars & huge shoes. The wheel turns.
  • ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2008
    Thanks Gus. I saw this today and thought that no one will remember film in a few years!

301771351_LXUgL-L.jpg

Z
    It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.
  • KaganKagan Registered Users Posts: 196 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2008
    Could someone tell me if these are custom actions or are they available for download somewhere? I found some over at PanosFX but I didnt care for them at all. If someone could help with this I would appreciate it!
    Kagan