Options

Help with Selling photos!

photosbyDanphotosbyDan Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
edited May 20, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
HI,
I am new to smugmug and this message board. I have been working hard to catagorize my images and set up my smugmug site. I have read the FAQs and all the help stuff I could find and came to the conclusion that other than the ability to choose which photos are for sale the photographer doesn't have any control over paper choice or limiting size options. But I was looking at other smugmug pro sites and they seem to have done it. I'm sure I just missed something. I am wanting to limit it to certain standard prints. but more importantly I was wondering if I could limit paper choice for most things to Lustre and of course have the canvas options available.

Thank you,
Daniel
"Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness."-Yousuf Karsh

www.danielchappellphotography.com

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,246 moderator
    edited May 19, 2008
    I have been working hard to catagorize my images and set up my smugmug site. I have read the FAQs and all the help stuff I could find and came to the conclusion that other than the ability to choose which photos are for sale the photographer doesn't have any control over paper choice or limiting size options. But I was looking at other smugmug pro sites and they seem to have done it. I'm sure I just missed something. I am wanting to limit it to certain standard prints. but more importantly I was wondering if I could limit paper choice for most things to Lustre and of course have the canvas options available.
    All you need to do is set the items you don't want to sell (paper, sizes) to zero dollars. If the price is zero it won't be available for your viewers to choose.

Help is at http://www.smugmug.com/help/print-pricing.

--- Denise
  • Options
    photosbyDanphotosbyDan Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited May 20, 2008
    ugh
    All you need to do is set the items you don't want to sell (paper, sizes) to zero dollars. If the price is zero it won't be available for your viewers to choose.

Help is at http://www.smugmug.com/help/print-pricing.

--- Denise

of course it had to be something so simple. Thank you!
    "Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness."-Yousuf Karsh

www.danielchappellphotography.com