Rockstar

W00DYW00DY Registered Users Posts: 183 Major grins
edited May 20, 2008 in People
I have not posted in this section for a while so thought I should put something out there...

I have designed this promo card but have not used it yet, waiting for the right time as it will not appeal to everyone. Personally I love it :rofl

p165415900.jpg

So what do you think... use it or lose it?

:D

Comments

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2008
    I kinda like it.....not wanting to get into the kiddie photos myself and really admire those that have that kinda patience I think it will work for you....need a mic in fornt of him tho:D........kinda has that Seattle Grunge look going on there rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• cunarder534cunarder534 Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2008
    Very Grunge. I like it. thumb.gif
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2008
    I think it's terrific and what an adorable photo! Not your everyday kind of kid poses! thumb.gif
  • W00DYW00DY Registered Users Posts: 183 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2008
    @ Art - The mic would be perfect... I guess I could waste some more time in photoshop rolleyes1.gif

@ cunarder - Thanks. I did a B&W gritty process but it did not look as good.

@ Saurora - The funny thing was this was the start of a big tantrum, he cracked it :) Funny how you can make an image work from an unlikely situation rolleyes1.gif .
  • ladytxladytx Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2008
    I REALLY like it!
    LadyTX
    edited May 20, 2008
    ladytx wrote:
    I REALLY like it!

Thanks, it is one of those things that will get mixed replies (at least I think so)!!!
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2008
    W00DY wrote:
    @ Saurora - The funny thing was this was the start of a big tantrum, he cracked it :) Funny how you can make an image work from an unlikely situation rolleyes1.gif .

Most photogs I know walk away when toddler starts to thro a tantrum...END of session.......I am different if I have to shoot a wee one then I shoot and if the little one decides to be a handful well I shoot it.....
    Glad to see you.....shoot it also........
    W00DY wrote:
    Thanks, it is one of those things that will get
    mixed replies (at least I think so)!!!
    Of course it is......that is what photo'ing is all about.......the DIFFERENT REACTIONS........When I was shootin PRO my business cards were way different than most......all the others were so......so......well........TAME........Mine.....was blazing hot red background...girl lookin as if she stepped off a Poison or Cherry Pie video shoot and below it stated I do Weddings and Family Portraits

bad scan but here it is:actually this is a remake to give someone a long time ago how to do a full bleed card and where to put the writing.....but the photo is the same as my card from 1989 and in a very BIBLE belted area
    212619424_QvV2B-S.jpg

So yes it is about the reactions.....Remember if you push the envelope so to speak those that hate it will give you tons of advertising for free..............
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

edited May 20, 2008
    Art Scott wrote:

212619424_QvV2B-S.jpg

clap.gif

OMG - That is Poison to a tee (I would not go as far as Cherry Pie, those girls were actually hot in the video!!!).