Options

Offroading in the truck

VycorVycor Registered Users Posts: 386 Major grins
edited May 21, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
So I was looking through some old photos, decided to try some PP with one of my photos. This is my truck after going offroading in some back lot upstate, ny this Christmas. Had a little fun till I got stuck on a hill (i had to back down over some bushes to get out)

2508151196_36c2c64460_b.jpg

Comments

• Options
    AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2008
    Nice shot ...... Nice truck........ thumb.gif Offroading where I'm from you end up with scratches down the side of your truck..... We call it Arizona pinstriping...... THANKS FOR SHARING.......azzaro
  • Options
    TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2008
    Azzaro wrote:
    Nice shot ...... Nice truck........ thumb.gif Offroading where I'm from you end up with scratches down the side of your truck..... We call it Arizona pinstriping...... THANKS FOR SHARING.......azzaro

rolleyes1.gif
    Aaron Nelson
  • Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2008
    Your truck looks so blue....nice. And no scratches or dents that I could see. Are you sure you were off roading with it :D

What kind of PP did you do?
  • Options
    edited May 20, 2008
    1 image, and some tone mapping.

I take care of my truck, try not to get it scratched
  • Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2008
    Vycor wrote:
    1 image, and some tone mapping.

I take care of my truck, try not to get it scratched

Thanks -- I will give it a try myself :D
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2008
    Nice shot of your auto. Cool color to it and to where the sky is poking out
    to fairly match.
    Glad you didn't have to dig yourself out. Noticed the blue light set on top.
    :D
    Michael
  • Options
    edited May 20, 2008
    DaddyO wrote:
    Nice shot of your auto. Cool color to it and to where the sky is poking out
    to fairly match.
    Glad you didn't have to dig yourself out. Noticed the blue light set on top.
    :D

Uhh yeahhhhh i didnt hafta dig myself out, thats the truth... although, i CANT speak for my cousin... i mean it WAS his idea to go in there, so he was the one digging... yeahhhhhhhh i went up a hill, then backed down, and went to turn left to go back down the rest of the hill and umm yeah i got stuck... so i made him push me and dig, but i ended up backing down this smaller hill... i didnt want to at first because there was tons of stick bushes (and they were thorny, kept attacking us) but they ended up going right under the truck after the bumper smooshed them, so it worked out nicely.

took this after we got out.. you can see the mud on the windshield is from when it kept flying all over
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2008
    His idea so you roughed him out. Your driving. So who roughs you out? mwink.gif
    Had to ask. :D Michael. I must be in :whipme mode. :D
    Vycor wrote:
    Uhh yeahhhhh i didnt hafta dig myself out, thats the truth... although, i CANT speak for my cousin... i mean it WAS his idea to go in there, so he was the one digging... yeahhhhhhhh i went up a hill, then backed down, and went to turn left to go back down the rest of the hill and umm yeah i got stuck... so i made him push me and dig, but i ended up backing down this smaller hill... i didnt want to at first because there was tons of stick bushes (and they were thorny, kept attacking us) but they ended up going right under the truck after the bumper smooshed them, so it worked out nicely.

took this after we got out.. you can see the mud on the windshield is from when it kept flying all over
    Michael
  • Options
    anwmn1anwmn1 Registered Users Posts: 3,469 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2008
    Azzaro wrote:

Those accessories like the step and wheel flares would be torn off or have some 'desert damage' as well. mwink.gif

Nice truck though. What are the blue lights for?
    "The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"

Aaron Newman

Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion
  • Options
    Getatowelimdro0lnGetatowelimdro0ln Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited May 21, 2008
    Goodness that is one Sexy truck!! mwink.gif Now I know what other cool things I can get for mine! :D
  • Options
    edited May 21, 2008
    I'm an EMT. Used to volunteer for my local fire department. But I left last year, havnt removed it yet. But I'll be taking it off maybe this weekend or next week. Im putting a safari basket up there instead, so that bars in the way